Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of A Heat Rash Under The Breasts
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Cool water: Wash gently with gentle cleanser (ie: cetaphil, dove, aveeno) and water. Cold compresses, shower or bathe in cool water. Stay in air conditioned room out of the heat. Wear 100% cotton absorbent clothing and avoid friction rubbing of skin. Avoid exercise until rash resolved. Topical cortisone creams and oral antihistamines like Benadryl and claritin. Drink plenty of water. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I developed a sweat/heat rash under arms, between thighs and behind knees and thighs. How do I get rid of this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a heat rash on inner thigh?
- How to get rid of a huge pimple under the skin?
- How to get rid of pimples under the breasts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a pimple under the skin?
- How to get rid of a boil under the skin?
- How to get rid of heat rash on the ears?
- How to get rid of a boil under the armpit?
- Talk to a dermatologist online