Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of A Foot Blister
Pop and soak: Sterilize a needle and open the blister to remove pressure. Cool tap water soaks for 20minutes--do 2 or 3 times-will help with any swelling or tenderness. You may cover with a band aid when you have shoes or socks on, but leave open as much as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See Below: They only go away naturally. You can not "get rid of them" antibiotics do not help. Up to 7-10 days before resolution. ...Read more
See below: Soak in warm water with epsom salt to help dry it out. Because of the size i would pierce it & drain the fluid. Apply antiseptic and cover with a gauze dressing. ...Read more
I have a blister on my foot from my skate rubbing my foot on the inside part of the foot and i something coming up so how do I get rid of blister fast?
Cover with gauze: If you are diabetic, the blister needs to be evaluated by a professional. If you are not a diabetice, i would cover it with gauze and allow the blister to break naturally. If the blister does not resovle in 1 - 2 days, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a fever blister in a day?
- How to get rid of a fever blister over night?
- How to get rid of a blood blister?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of blisters on bottom of foot?
- How to get rid of a blister on your lip?
- How to get rid of a callous on my foot?
- How to get rid of a corn on my foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online