Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of A Corn Between Toes
Foot doctor : Can trim it. It is caused by the adjacent toes rubbing, hence, trimming gets rid of the corn but likely the corn comes back, a more permenant solution is shaving the bone. (Or making sure shoes are not tight), ...Read more
May be mechanical: Many times this finding is secondary to mechanical irritation caused by adjacent toes rubbing together. Most commonly the 4th and 5th toes. As the toes contract (hammer), the bones in the toes shift slightly allowing the bone in adjacent toe to rub leading to callus formation. This can become quite painful. See your podiatrist for an evaluation and treatment options. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Couple of things: Soak the foot in warm water with a mild dishwashing liquid, when the tissue becomes loose, use a towel in a back and forth motion to scrape out the skin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of soft corns between toes?
- How to get rid of a corn on my toe?
- How to get rid of a corn on the toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a corn on little toe?
- How to get rid of a corn on the side of your toe?
- How to get rid of a corn on the inside of my little toe?
- How to get rid of a corn on the inside of your toe?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free