Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of A Belly Button Piercing Infection
Whats the best way to get rid of an infection in just the bottom hole of your bottom belly button ring?
Consider this:: Clean with mild soap and water, and use topical bacitracin, two or three times a day. Keep it covered with a bandaid to avoid irritation. If no better in 3-5 days see doc. If fever, surrounding redness, increasing pain, get seen immediately. Hope it is nothing! Also, with any skin wound make sure your tetanus is current. If diabetic or have a serious chronic medical condition, see/call MD ASAP ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yes: Appropriate antibiotics should resolve the issue.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have a keloid on my navel due to migration of belly button piercing. Its quite large and im just wondering if it is possible to get rid of it.
Raised scarring around belly button piercing. How do I make it heal better/get rid of the scar, it's not flush with the rest of my skin?
I have a bump on the side of my belly button piercing. But i took the belly ring out. How do I get rid of the big bump on the side? Go to a doctor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a belly button ring infection?
- How to get rid of a keloid on your belly button?
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a viral throat infection?
- How to get rid of a droopy belly after a hysterectomy?
- How to get rid of belly fat after a hysterectomy?
- How to get rid of female hair around the belly button?
- Talk to a dermatologist online