Doctor insights on:
How To Get Pregnant While Using Condoms
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it possible to get someone pregnant using a condom and pulling out minutes before ejeaculation?
Hi Can i get pregnant after 3 years of using condoms. I have normal 28 day cycle no other medical issue.
Yes: But only if you stop using the condoms. ...Read more
Is it possible to get pregnant using condom while fertile? I blow the condom after we use to sure there's no hole on it. ThankS!
I don't like using condom on my girlfriend and i don't want her to get pregnant, can u recommend a drug to prevent her from being impregnated?
Absolutely, yes!: Condoms leak, come off, or are not used properly, all of which can facilitate unintended pregnancy. Some males "want to get a few strokes in " before applying the condom.(pre-ejaculate fluid contains sperm.) always "back up" a condom with a vaginal spermicide such as the vcf film, to improve the conraceptive "outcomes".(smile). ...Read more
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get pregnant while wearing condom?
- Is it possible to get pregnant using condoms?
- Chances of getting pregnant using a condom
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Loose condoms and pregnancy
- Chances of getting pregnant without using a condom
- If am on birth control and he is not using a condom can i get pregnant
- What is the chance of getting pregnant using a condom and pulling out?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free