Doctor insights on:
How To Get Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Day 14 but it varies: In an ideal 28-day cycle ovulation occurs 14 days after the first day (CD 14) of the last menstrual period. In real life, most of us have seen apparently normal ovulations between day 11 and maybe 15-16. For women with regular but longer cycles, let's use 35 days as an example, best guess is usually 35-14= cycle-day 21. With irregular cycles, there is no general reliable rule of thumb. ...Read more
All or just some: Change in cervical fluid, change in cervical firmness and position, increased basal temperature - most commonly used, also: breast tenderness, some cramping or pain on one side of the pelvis, breast tenderness, abdominal bloating increased sex drive, heightened sense of smell, taste. ...Read more
Early morning temp: The basal body temperature is the temperature your body is at when you first wake up, before you get moving for the day. We use it to check for when your body releases an egg. It can only be measured with a special thermometer which reads temperature at a more accurate scale. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Choice: It doesn't matter at all from the point of view of successfully conceiving. So the best time of day is the one you like (or can make happen.) ...Read more
Many things: 1. If trying for 1 year seek advice from a reproductive endocrinologist to run basic tests. 2. If just starting and less than 35 years monitor your period and use ovulation predictor kits (commercially available) and have intercourse 3 days after the surge indicated by the kit. Try that for 6 mnths. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after sex does it take to get pregnant?
- How to get pregnant with tubes tied without surgery?
- How to get pregnant with your tubes tied without surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get pregnant with your tubes clamped?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping nuvaring?
- How long will it take for ova mit to help get pregnant?
- How to get pregnant with twins boy and girl?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online