Doctor insights on:
How To Get Graphite Out Of Skin
Not dangerous: Pencil lead (graphite) often causes a gray or blue tattoo-like area. The spot would probably have to be cut out to get it to go away. It's not dangerous to leave it untreated. ...Read more
You can.: Graphite is not necessarily dangerous.Get a more detailed answer ›
Lipofuscin: Lipofuscin (aging pigment) is known to accumulate in the brain, heart, and other organs in the body (like skin, resulting in "age spots"). The European drug Centrophenoxine (meclofenoxate) or the closely-related dietary supplement DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) are known to reduce the cellular burden of lipofuscin. Usual dose of DMAE is about 500 mg daily. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for oxycodone to get out of your system?
- How to get rid of dead white skin between toes?
- How long does nicotine take to get out of your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of large pimples under the skin?
- How long does it take to get adderall out of your system?
- How to get rid of dark skin on inner thighs?
- How long does it take cigarettes to get out of your system?
- Talk to a dermatologist online