Doctor insights on:
How To Get Graphite Out Of Skin
Not dangerous: Pencil lead (graphite) often causes a gray or blue tattoo-like area. The spot would probably have to be cut out to get it to go away. It's not dangerous to leave it untreated. ...Read more
You can.: Graphite is not necessarily dangerous.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cream: Use a mild skin cleanser. There are many. Dove, aveeno, (oatmeal) many others. Avoid caustic soaps such as ivory (ph 10 !) , or antibacterial soaps. Within 3-5 minutes ofter washing rub in one of the newer creams. Cerave, aveeno, (oatmeal) eucerin products are excellent. Wear warm gloves outside in cold weather. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Get splinter out under skin
- How to get phlegm out?
- How to get a splinter out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get the redness out of a pimple?
- How to get dirt out of pores?
- How to get a ingrown hair out?
- How to get a ingrown toenail out?
- Talk to a dermatologist online