Doctor insights on:
How To Get Bumps Off Your Face
Go to Doctor: I am sorry this is taking so long to answer, but the answer seems self evident. You need a skin doctor to examine and treat this bump or excise it surgically. ...Read more
You will: You will have to see your dermatologist for evaluation because there are so many things that could cause this. ...Read more
Depends on the cause: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
See below: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Need eval: You would need an evaluation to determine what the bumps are before one can provide you with a treatment plan. Take care. ...Read more
I have these bumps on my face from shaving years back. They are hard but painless. How can I get rid of them?
I have tiny bumps on my face and it doesn't look nice when I am out with my friends. How do I get rid of them?
Acne or what ?: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get zits off your face fast?
- How to get rid of bumps on your face?
- How do you get rid of bumps on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of bumps on face?
- How to get gas off your stomach?
- How to get dark spots off your back?
- How to get freckles on your face?
- How to get bumps off your face in one day?