Doctor insights on:
How To Get A Baby To Drink When Sick
At what age can an infant start drinking water and how much? For example, if the child is sick, can you given them only pedialyte?
My husband was drinking a soda and his finger accidentally touched my 3 year olds mouth. Could she get infant botulism from the high fructose corn syr?
My husband smokes and drink a lot so he cannot have kids what medication can he take do we can have babies?
Nothing: There is no "medication" one can take to create a healthier environment for sperm production. He needs to do it the correct, old-fashioned way - change his lifestyle, his habits and live better. So many people want "pills" that will solve all problems in life, whether it be weight, behavior, sleep patterns.This is not the way to live healthy - pop a pill to fix it. He needs to change his lifestyle. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Stop Formula!: The Academy of Pediatrics and other organizations all agree that infants should be transitioned from formula to whole milk after 12 months (1year) of age, then transitioning them to low fat or skim milk after 2 years of age; of course with a healthy well-balanced diet of solid foods. Bottom line - your two year should not be drinking infant formula anymore - it has too many calories and fat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much water can you drink before you get sick?
- How to get sick in an hour?
- Drugs that make you sick when you drink alcohol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get a boy baby when getting pregnant?
- How to take probiotics when sick?
- Will you get sick if you drink while on doxycycline
- How to get sick and lose weight?
- How to get taste buds back when sick?