Doctor insights on:
How To Gain Weight In Hips And Thighs
I am 22 girl, 48 kilos and 160 meters, I gain weight in my hips and thighs, how much weight I need to gain in order to gain weight in my face ?
Weight distribution: varies with each individual, and if you were to gain weight, there is no guarantee that it will fill out your face but usually it will to some extent. If you were to weigh up to 62 kg, your Body Mass Index would still be under 25, which is considered the top value for healthy weight for adults. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No good solution: Why do you feel the need to gain weight? Unfortunately, everyone`s body is different and the distribution of fat varies among ethnicities and sex. Eating more is the only way to ensure weight gain. ...Read more
I have thayrode problam and my weight is 64 kg my tummy aera is so faty i want to falt my tummy thighs hips?
Get personal trainer: Body sculpting sounds promising (; there are gimmicks ; diets that promise you their products can do this), but the only way to effectively spot-reduce unwanted tissue is to surgically remove it. The "pear" body type preferentially stores fat around the hips; "apples" store it around their waist. Lose 1 pound of fat for every 3500 calories you drop or exercise off, but you can't pick where--sorry. ...Read more
Is it OK to carry 3-5kgs weight, 3 months after a hip replacement surgery? Patient still has thigh swelling but can walk and sit without much pain.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to gain weight in your butt and thighs?
- How to gain weight in the buttocks and hips?
- How to gain weight in your buttocks and thighs?
- How to lose weight in thighs and hips fast?
- How to lose weight in hips and thighs?
- How to lose weight in your hips and thighs?
- How to lose weight in the hips and thighs on a treadmill?
- How to lose weight in hips thighs and stomach?
- How to gain weight in your hips and thighs for skinny girls?