Doctor insights on:
How To Gain Height At 14
Eat, eat, eat.: You can gain calories by just eating more food. People tend to gain weight with meat because it's more calorie-dense than other foods, but you'd gain more weight by just eating more of less calorie-dense foods. Just keep it healthy - there's a difference between gaining muscle weight and just getting fat. And exercise as well, so you gain lean mass and not just get fat. Height is predetermined. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Balanced nutrition: At seventeen your growth centers have limited potential for growth and simple measures help the best.Follow a healthy diet, rest and exercise, but weight lifting will not make you grow taller than your genetic potential.If you want to know how much longer you have to grow, an x-ray of your wrist and hand can be analysed for bone maturity.If close to 17 you have a little left, if like 15 you have mor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to gain height quickly?
- How to gain height fast?
- How to lose weight and gain height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fundal height at 14 weeks
- How to gain 6 14 inches on your vertical jump?
- Normal height and weight for 14 year old boy
- Average height and weight for 14 month old boy
- How to increase height at 14?