Doctor insights on:
How To Flush Flagyl Out Of Your System
WATER & DRUG ELIMIN.: Medications are removed from the body by the kidney or the liver. If a drug is water soluble, normally the kidney is responsible for its elimination. Drinking lots of water will hasten this process. This is not so much the case in drugs that are metabolized by the liver and are fat soluble. ...Read more
Metronidazole: Excretion via urine of 60 to 80% of the dose with fecal excretion of 6% to 15% with unchanged Metronidazole accounting for approximately 20% of the total. Both the parent compound and the metabolites have a half-life of about 8 hours and it should all be gone in 4 to 5 half-lives. Don't drink alcohol until then. ...Read more
Half life 8 hours: Single 500 mg dose gives a peak plasma concentration of around 12 mcg/ml. ...Read more
My dad had 500mg of Flagyl by IV and after about 30 minutes lost all vision. He has a gfr of 12, how is this removed from the system?
Immune system low after 2 bad throat infections. would probiotic bio kult and vitamin d help me. I feel like I have the flue. And Flagyl was so strong?
My immune system is real low. I've had swollen glands and inflamed red throat and swollen tonsil. I've been on calvepen and flagyl. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to flush out depo-provera medrol out of your system?
- How to flush fat out of your system?
- How to flush out your system for a drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to flush cholesterol out of your system?
- How to flush alcohol out of your system?
- Flush out your system
- Flush marajuana out your system
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online