Doctor insights on:
How To Fix Loose Vagina After Childbirth
I feel really self conscious after seeing my doctor. Is loose vagina something to be worried about or is it no big deal to anyone but him?
No biggie: There are lots of changes after child birth. ...Read more
Heard a lot about loose vagina, lack of sensation during sex and weak pelvic floor after vaginalchildbirth. Do not want these issues at all.Options?
No worries: If you have no problems, you need not worry. When you see your gynecologist, She may mention it to you. Again, as long as you have no symptoms, I would not worry about it. When you know what to feel or look, you may start imagining these symptoms and you will get distressed. Our mind can create illnesses we do not have. If you have any problems, please describe it and we can help you understand it ...Read more
Possibly: Any size vagina can queef. Larger vaginas that are loose may be able to hold more air which will prodcuce louder and longer sounds that are characteristic of queefing. But small tight vaginas can become dilated during sex and produce about the same noise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tighten up loose abdominal skin after childbirth?
- How do you tighten your vagina after childbirth?
- How to tighten loose skin after a c-section birth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to fix puffy eyes after crying?
- Is there a way to tighten my vagina after childbirth?
- How to fix a loose tooth?
- How long is the recovery period after the surgery to fix a chiari malformation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free