Doctor insights on:
How To Fix Loose Vagina After Childbirth
Possibly: Any size vagina can queef. Larger vaginas that are loose may be able to hold more air which will prodcuce louder and longer sounds that are characteristic of queefing. But small tight vaginas can become dilated during sex and produce about the same noise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Based on symptoms: Gynecologist do not determine a loose vagina. A loss of vaginal tone that causes a patient discomfort, pain or loss of sensation during intercourse may be symptoms of pelvic relaxation. Other symptoms may include loss of urine with activity, trouble emptying the bladder, or trouble with bowel movements. ...Read more
Yes: Should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vagina before after childbirth
- How do you tighten your vagina after childbirth?
- How to tighten up loose abdominal skin after childbirth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vagina loose after delivery
- Will my vagina remain stretched out after childbirth
- Is there a way to tighten my vagina after childbirth?
- How to fix loose teeth naturally?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free