Doctor insights on:
How To Fix An Underactive Thyroid Naturally
The thyroid gland is an endocrine organ located in the front part of the neck. Its role is to make thyroid hormones, which control the way cells use energy. Hyperthyroidism results when the thyroid gland is overactive and too much thyroid hormone is produced, which speeds up metabolism. This results in weight loss, a quick heartbeat, sweating, nervousness, ...Read more
Many: Some common symptoms are: fatigue, sensitive to cold, dry skin, constipation, hoarse voice, weight gain, high cholesterol, muscle ache/weakness, joint pain, heavy periods, brittle nails/hair, depression. Many other conditions can share these symptoms so if you suspect it, get a thyroid blood test. ...Read more
Hypothyroidism (Adult) (Definition)
Hypothyroidism is a condition where the thyroid gland does not secrete enough of the thyroid hormones. Symptoms include cold intolerance, constipation, and fatigue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to fix an overbite naturally?
- How to lose weight with an underactive thyroid?
- How to fix loose teeth naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if you have an underactive thyroid?
- How to lose weight when you have an underactive thyroid?
- How much sea kelp should someone with an underactive thyroid take?
- How to raise your thyroid naturally?
- How to treat underactive thyroid?