Doctor insights on:
How To Fix A Loose Tooth
Possibly: It depends on the cause and if there is bone loss. For example, teeth undergoing orthodontic treatment become a bit loose during treatment, but they will tighten up after treatment is completed. Patients with periodontal disease can have loose teeth. Treatment often arrests the problem. Speak to your dentist about your condition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not DIY: Loose tooth means either tooth is infected/abscessed or there is bone loss/infected. There are many good reasons why tooth removal should be accomplished by a person with 10, 000+ hours of training! years of experience! and who has been examined and licensed to do the proceedure. Doing it yourself may be dangerous. Please call your dentist about both extraction and replacement. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dentist check up: Loose teeth is common in 9 year olds. As the permanent teeth come in the baby teeth get loose and then fall out. This starts around age 6 and is usually finished by age 12 or 13. If you are not sure whether the loose tooth is a baby tooth or not, see your dentist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to save a loose permanent tooth?
- How to make a tooth loose?
- How long does it take to fix a chipped tooth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get a loose tooth out?
- How to take out a tooth that isnt loose?
- How to pull a loose tooth?
- How much is it to fix a broken tooth?
- Talk to a dentist online for free