Doctor insights on:
How To Fix A Loose Tooth
Possibly: It depends on the cause and if there is bone loss. For example, teeth undergoing orthodontic treatment become a bit loose during treatment, but they will tighten up after treatment is completed. Patients with periodontal disease can have loose teeth. Treatment often arrests the problem. Speak to your dentist about your condition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Extraction: Please contact a dentist to evaluate and treat your son. It will be safer and a more pleasant experience for him. It is important that the tooth be removed in one piece and not fractured. Also his medical history should be considered prior, in case he has to be covered with a antibiotic for any heart or joint replacement issues. If cost is the issue call your local dental society to guide you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to fix loose teeth naturally?
- How to pull a loose tooth?
- How to save a loose tooth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much is it to fix a broken tooth?
- How do they fix a chipped tooth?
- How to fix front tooth cavities?
- How to fix loose vagina after childbirth?
- Talk to a dentist online for free