Doctor insights on:
How To Find Out If You Can Get Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
See a REI specialist: If you're 49 you will need help getting pregnant. At any age, seeing a fertility specialist (reproductive endocrinology and infertility or rei) can often help you to conceive faster. We check you for ovulation issues like pcos, other hormonal problems, low egg supply, blocked tubes, problems inside your uterus or sperm problems for your partner. If you smoke, quit, and aim for a healthy weight. ...Read more
Possible...: A woman can get pregnant if her body somehow managed to ovulate because she missed a pill, but it is not very likely. One cannot tell for sure! so, a urine pregnancy can be done after the next period, or 2-3 weeks after having sex. At those times, the test is quite accurate (if done correctly and read correctly). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How early can you find out if you are pregnant?
- How quickly can you find out if you are pregnant?
- How many weeks can you find out if your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you find out your pregnant without a test?
- After how many days can you find out if your pregnant
- How many weeks can you find out your pregnant?
- How early can you find out if your pregnant?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free