Doctor insights on:
How To Fill Skin Pores
Always had super clear skin small pores . Since i hit 34 I have a cluster that comes and goes botton right of my chin large clear liquid filled ?
Rule out viral : Recurrent lesions that are fluid filled may belong to the family of herpes virus. It would be a good idea to have this area evaluated by a dermatologist during your next outbreak. The herpes virus could otherwise be transmitted...Right under your chin. ...Read more
Large pores: Dermatologist pore treatment methods are generally microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels. Microdermabrasion uses microcrystals to remove dead skin from the skin surface. It can also unclog pores, removing whiteheads and blackheads. Microdermabrasion also results in healthy, clear skin. Topical medication includes tretinoin. ...Read more
No.: No product - Amway or otherwise - reduces enlarged skin pores. A more aggressive procedure, such as laser skin resurfacing, is necessary to do that. You can make them LOOK smaller with a matt-type foundation makeup sold by many of the big cosmetic companies -- usually named "pore minimizer", or something similar. ...Read more
Depends on site: If this is localzed to a small area it may represent a skin disease. If it is on the face or another hair bearing area where we normally expect to find hair follicles and you have a fair complexion it could be normal. Have your dermatologist examine you. ...Read more
Really need to see: dermatologist for treatment options ...Read more
Please I need something to fix my make up on my oily skin & wide pores as my face absorb any substance I put on it instantly?
Make-up fix for oily: I recommend Colorescience skin mattifying or skin balancing primers. Both are great for oily or combination skin, minimize the look of pores and fill in lines and wrinkles. Make up sits well over the primer and you end up with a matte finish that lasts. Check their website for a place near you, so you can try it out. ...Read more
Could not afford facials for a couple of years: how does one get old dirt and oil out of the pores in one's skin?
- HealthTap gives you access to top U.S. certified doctors
- Our doctors are checked, verified and board certified
- Get personalized help and answers directly from the doctor
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of enlarged pores on black skin?
- How to get rid of large pores and oily skin?
- How to deal with skin open pores?
- How to prevent clogged pores with oily skin?
- How to reduce skin pore size?
- How to fill pores on face?
- How to treat clogged skin pores?
- How to close skin pores on the face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free