Doctor insights on:
How To Enjoy Anal Sex If You Have Hemorrhoids
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
Depends : It really depends on how bad hemmorids are. If any pain or bleeding then no. If any concerns see a physician to have things assessed. ...Read more
Around my anus is a small concave, which I have been told is a hemorrhoid. It does not hurt, would anal sex be unsafe because of the "hemorrhoid"?
Hemorrhoids are : Normal veins that everyone has unless they have had a hemorrhoidectomy. Anal sex can cause a flare up of the hemorrhoids causing pain and or bleeding as well as infection or tears and trauma to the anal canal. The anus is an exit not an entrance.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you enjoy anal sex if you have hemorrhoids?
- Enjoy anal sex hemorrhoids
- How to enjoy sex at 60?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is anal sex safe if you have an internal hemorrhoid?
- Can you get hemorrhoids by having anal sex?
- How safe is anal sex?
- How do you know if you have anal cancer?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free