Doctor insights on:
How To Eat While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
In moderation: It's ok to eat tuna in pregnancy in moderation. It should be fully cooked, not raw. You should only eat one to two servings of seafood a week because seafood has mercury in it. Seafood also has a lot of great nutrients for a developing baby so if you enjoy it, just do it in moderation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very Healthy choice!: Beetroots are an excellent food to eat during pregnancy. They are good sources of iron, folate, (folic acid) antioxidants like anthocyans and improve circulation/lower blood pressure. See http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-beetroots-during-pregnancy/ & http://whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=49 ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How often should i eat while pregnant?
- How to eat almond butter while pregnant?
- Eat yogurt while pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Caloric needs of pregnant women with triplets
- How many calories should i eat a day while pregnant?
- How many calories should i eat to lose weight while pregnant?
- Healthy fruits to eat while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online