Doctor insights on:
How To Dose Raw Thyroid Medication
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for thyroid medication cytomel to work?
- How long does it take to regulate thyroid medication?
- How long dose it take for sperm to reach the egg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to get thyroid biopsy results?
- How long dose it take for a permanent tooth to grow out completely?
- With medication how long does it take a kidney infection to heal
- When to take vitamin d when you are taking thyroid medication
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free