Doctor insights on:
How To Do Spider Curls
Depends: This will depend on what part of the world you are bitten and by what species. In order from worst to less (1 to 10): brazilian wandering spider, african six eyed sand spider, sydney funnel web, black widow, aussie reback spider, brown and chilean recluse, aussie mouse spider, fringed ornamental tarantula, yellow sac spider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably nothing: Most spider bites are minor and may create a slight local itching, swelling and redness but will go away quickly. The exception is the brown recluse spider (fiddleback) which has a nasty venom that can erode tissue for many weeks. These are usually found in house attic or basement corners, mostly in the midwest. If your bite does not seem to want to heal, then have it looked at to rule this out. ...Read more
Blood Vessels: Spider angiomas are abnormal collection of blood vessels of the skin with a red dot in the center and radiating smaller vessels that resemble a spider. They are commonly found on the face, neck, and hands and can occur at any age. Since they are benign, no treatment is necessary. Many resolve spontaneously. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do spider bites look?
- Why do my toes cramp and curl?
- Why do my toes curl under?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much do spider bites cost?
- How do i know if i got a spider bite?
- How big do brown recluse spiders get?
- How do u know if u have a spider bite?
- How to do dumbbell alternate bicep curls?