Doctor insights on:
How To Do Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curls
Can i stunt my growth by doing bicep curls with 10 pound dumbbells? I do 5 sets of 20 push ups, 20 bicep curls, 20 squats, 20 sit ups. Can that stunt my growth?
No. : No. It won't stunt your growth.Get a more detailed answer ›
And? what? there is : -question here just an incomplete statement with a ? Mark at the end. Would be glad to help you, but need a question. ...Read more
Today I tried doing bicep curls since highschool and my elbow started hurting really bad like it was going to break. It was only 5 pounds.Whats wrong?
Get checked: That kind of severe pain without clear injury can suggest something is out of place (dislocated), or something is caught where it shouldn't be, such as a ligament inside the joint being pinched. Both unusual without some injury though. Need more info to make clear diagnosis as fractures, infections, inflammation (bursitis, tendinitis) can also cause pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I do 60 reps in bicep curls and hammer curls with 20lb weights. Should i bump it up to 25lb or 30lb if i've been doing it for a week?
Yes: If the 20 lbs is not a problem, then you could go up to 25 or 30 lbs, and see if you could do a total of 30 repetitions. Once you get up to 60 repetitions, its time to up the weight and drop the reps. ...Read more
When I do a bicep curl my bicep tendon clicks loudly and it kind of hurts? It clicks and hurts behind the elbow
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to do a decline dumbbell bench press with an exercise ball?
- How to do cable crunches with dumbbells?
- How to do bruce lees alternate splits exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to do good morning exercises with dumbbells?
- How to do dumbbell side bends?
- How to do dumbbell squats without hurting your knees?
- How to do dumbbell exercises for triceps?
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free