Doctor insights on:
How To Do An Open Turn While Swimming
Eye irritation: Chlorine is an eye irritant. It can create a mild chemical burn on the skin covering the white of the eye (conjunctiva) and the clear window of the eye (cornea). Although it is not dangerous, it is very uncomfortable. If you have sensitive eyes or are at a pool with a high chlorine level, wear swim goggles or a mask. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should I avoid swimming in a public salt water pool when having an active lichen sclerosis flare with an open lesion?
CELLULITIS: Yes, to avoid Cellulitis (a superficial skin infection ), that can be caused after an abrasion or rupture of a boil or underlying skin lesion. I also would suggest getting retested for food and environmental allergies by blood and skin testing . Evaluation for RA /LUPUS and IMMUNE SYSTEM is also warranted. ...Read more
1 week ago I fractured my finger and snapped the tendon. There is also an open wound. I have a plastic splint - am I able to go swimming?
NO: NO NO NO You need close observation by your DR. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to do a swimming kick turn?
- How to do the front float while swimming?
- How does your brain know when it is time to do a flip turn in competitive swimming?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swimming flip turn technique
- Effects swimming open eyes
- Open water swimming technique
- Open sea swimming tips
- How to do a flip turn while swimming?