Doctor insights on:
How To Determine If You Have A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
First possible yeast: Infection - get it checked by a physician for definitive diagnosis. Symptoms of a yeast infection may include: burning, redness & itching of the vulva; burning with urination & vaginal intercourse & a clumpy, white, vaginal discharge with no odor. Sometimes the discharge isn’t apparent. ...Read more
Diagnosed with non candida albican yeast infection, not sent out to determine exact yeast. Prescribed tercanazole for 7 days-how effective to cure?
Symptoms: If you symptoms are gone, no itch, no discharge, no pain then you are probably fine. You can always revisit your gyn and have them re-evaluate. ...Read more
Med eval: If you are uncertain how to differentiate, it is safety to see your physician for diagnosis. Treatment will be dependent on accurate diagnosis. ...Read more
Yeast infection: It would probably be a good idea to hold off shaving any area of skin in which yeast infection is occurring, since shaving creates breaks in the skin (even if you cannot see them), as well as just irritating the area and either promoting the yeast infection or making it more difficult to treat effectively. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if you have a yeast infection female?
- How to know if you have a yeast infection women?
- How to know if you have a yeast infection men?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if you have a yeast infection women?
- How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
- How to determine if you have a liver fluke?
- How to tell if you have a lung infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free