Doctor insights on:
How To Delay Your Menstrual Cycle
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
No: Sexual activity with a finger or a penis leads to similar neuro-endocrine (hormonal) changes and do not delay the menstrual cycle. If such activities were able to delay cycles, women would be able to postpone their cycles by staying sexually very active. A menstrual period will come when it comes. ...Read more
Take a test : Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to change your menstrual cycle naturally?
- How to stop your menstrual cycle for 1 day?
- How to stop your menstrual cycle early?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lengthen your menstrual cycle?
- How to stop your menstrual cycle temporarily?
- How to get rid of your menstrual cycle faster?
- Shortening the menstrual cycle
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free