Doctor insights on:
How To Delay Your Menstrual Cycle
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
No: Sexual activity with a finger or a penis leads to similar neuro-endocrine (hormonal) changes and do not delay the menstrual cycle. If such activities were able to delay cycles, women would be able to postpone their cycles by staying sexually very active. A menstrual period will come when it comes. ...Read more
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to delay menstrual cycle?
- How to delay menstrual cycle naturally?
- Can uti delay your menstrual cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can a menstrual cycle be delayed?
- How many days can a menstrual cycle be delayed?
- Normal delay in menstrual cycle
- Reason for delay in menstrual cycle
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free