Doctor insights on:
How To Delay Menstrual Cycle
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
How many days of delay in menstrual cycle is Normal. I am concered coz i have been delayed by a week. I have not had unprotected sex.
Take a test : Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to delay menstrual cycle naturally?
- How to delay your menstrual cycle?
- How to change your menstrual cycle naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop your menstrual cycle for 1 day?
- How to stop your menstrual cycle early?
- How to start your menstrual cycle early?
- How to lengthen your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free