Doctor insights on:
How To Delay Menstrual Cycle
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
How many days of delay in menstrual cycle is Normal. I am concered coz i have been delayed by a week. I have not had unprotected sex.
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to delay your menstrual cycle?
- How to delay menstrual cycle naturally?
- How long can a menstrual cycle be delayed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal delay in menstrual cycle
- Reason for delay in menstrual cycle
- Medicine to delay menstrual cycle
- Causes of delay in menstrual cycle
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free