Doctor insights on:
How To Delay A Period Naturally
When you get pregnant, rising hormone levels prevent you from shedding the uterine lining at the time you'd expect to have your period. You can also miss your period if you're not pregnant. Other possible causes of amenorrhea include: weight gain or loss, hormonal problems, tension, stress, breastfeeding, and discontinuing birth control pills ...Read more
Physician: You need to ask you physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
I was taking northisterone to delay a period when i came off it i got my period and it was heavy but only lasted two days .Unusual for me what's wrong?
I'm going to take northisterone for 2 weeks to delay a period, i no i will have a withdrawal bleed but when will my next period be? Will they reset?
I took norethisterone to delay a period for 2 weeks I have had a period will i ovulate 2 weeks later and have my period 28 days later?
Likely: If your periods are usually regular, you will likely ovulate and get your period as usual, in 28 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to delay your period naturally for a week?
- Delay your period naturally
- Does lemon delay period naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ways to delay your period naturally
- How to delay menstrual cycle naturally?
- How to delay puberty in girls naturally?
- How delayed can a period be?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online