Doctor insights on:
How To Decrease Uric Acid From Body
Wrong approach: Uric acid levels have little to do with diet, though a few foods, notably organ meats, contain so much uric acid that they can drive the values up and alcohol can raise uric acid. The internet is full of total junk, and whoever told you that coconut lowers uric acid simply made it up in order to appear learned and perhaps make crooked money. Your physician is your best guide. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It depends: If you do not have gout there is no reason to do anything. If you do have a history of gout or kidney stones, Allopurinol is the drug of choice for most. Regardless of what other docs may tell you, studies have clearly shown that diets and high water intake have only minimal effect on serum uric acid levels. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to flush uric acid from your body?
- How to remove uric acid from your body?
- Decrease uric acid naturally
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where does uric acid come from in the body
- How to lower uric acid levels in the body naturally?
- How to reduce uric acid level in the body?
- How to reduce uric acid in the human body?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free