Doctor insights on:
How To Deal With Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
I'm 2 1/2 weeks late starting my period and got a negative pregnancy test a week ago ... After having 4 miscarriages in 2 years ... What the deal ?
After miscarrying several times & getting two abortians what are yout chances of being unfertile young ?
Depends: Given a history of recurrent miscarriage, one's prognosis for a live birth depends on: - current age of woman - results of evaluation for recurrent pregnancy loss assuming woman is <40 years old and evaluation is normal, chance of live birth with next pregnancy is ~65-70%. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Miscarriage: There is no specific treatment for miscarriage. Some bleeding during early pregnancy is common. If it is persistent, it may result in miscarriage and there is nothing that doctors can do to prevent it. Thus, while i realize that you are probably very anxious, the best thing is to just wait and see what happens. If the bleeding persists, you will know it is a miscarriage with a blood test (hcg). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Miscarried at 5 1/2 weeks. Do I have to wait three months before trying again or could i start again at anytime sense it was fairly early on?
Anytime: There's no data to show that waiting three months has an effect on next pregnancy. Eat healthy, get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, be at a healthy weight and exercise are the best ways to make sure you're in good shape to get pregnant again. I typically tell patients to wait at least one menstrual cycle, but again, there's no evidence that you need to wait. Fingers crossed for you! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to deal with paranoid personality disorder?
- How do i deal with mouth herpes simplex i want to kiss my baby?
- How to deal with loose skin after weight loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to deal with aspergers disrespectful behavior?
- How to deal with percocet withdrawal?
- How to deal with sweet tooth cravings on the hcg diet?
- How to deal with recurring vertigo with nausea and vomiting?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free