Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Vaginal Tear
Is this post-deliver: A "sitz" bath is the german word for sitting, and it basically means soaking in a bath tub. The purpose of this is to keep the are clean. You should check with your obgyn but normally, this area will heal well by keeping a pad with Bacitracin ointment (not neosporin) and changing this twice daily. A bath can feel soothing but a shower is perfectly fine and it is okay to get wet. Should heal well. ...Read more
See Below...: Since you are 46, I'm going to assume you didn't just have a baby. (After birth, the treatment is different). A bad vaginal tear sometimes needs stitches. You need an exam to know. Estrogen cream will help the healing process as well. You should see an Ob/Gyn for an exam and further treatment. Obviously, you should avoid further truama via intercourse while it is healing. Best wishes! ...Read more
Few day: A few days to heal as long as nothing in vaginal until tear heals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent vaginal tear?
- How to treat vaginal tear?
- How to treat vaginal tear quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal tear after sex how likely is that
- How long should vaginal tear last?
- How to cure a vaginal yeast infection?
- How can i cure vaginal odor?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free