Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Pharyngoconjunctival Fever
No: Why would you ever think that? However, with comorbidities there may be an issue to see a doc. ...Read more
Temid bath: Depending on the age of your brother, over the counter medications based on weight, ; tylenol or Motrin every 4- 6 hrs, will allow your brother to feel better, but a cool/ room temperature bath- soak can also assist with cooling the body down so that he is comfortable. Always check with his md prior starting either regiment. Replace fluids- water, gatorade, pedialyte can assist in the replacement. ...Read more
Fever not all bad: You don't have to get rid of the fever. It is just a symptom. Increased body temperature actually helps your immune system fight infections - that's why your body creates one when you are sick. However, if in pain or uncomfortable because of illness and you want to do some tylenol, there are suppositories or pills you can use. Ask pharmacist for them. ...Read more
Not a cure: Cold tips: sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). Congestion – saline nose drops or netti pot. For anti-inflammatory effect & mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup. Hydration- lots of water. Try clear broth. Fever/ pain – acetaminophen/ nsaid’s add honey & a small amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea. Rest ! ...Read more
Fever: This is your body's physiologic response to some, generally inflammatory process, which resets the internal thermostat so as to allow you to increase the temperature. This is a symptom, not something you can cure by itself. If you can find the source of the fever-inducing stimulus that may be treatable. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to cure dengue fever?
- How to cure chikungunya fever?
- How long does it take to cure a sinus infection on augmentin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- How long does it take to cure strep throat?
- How long does diflucan take to cure a yeast infection?
- How long does it take azithromycin to cure chlamydia?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free