Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Pharyngoconjunctival Fever
Fever: This is your body's physiologic response to some, generally inflammatory process, which resets the internal thermostat so as to allow you to increase the temperature. This is a symptom, not something you can cure by itself. If you can find the source of the fever-inducing stimulus that may be treatable. ...Read more
Anti-fungal: Valley fever is caused by dimorphic fungi called coccidioidomycosis. The spores from this fungus are usually inhaled and can cause a mild febrile illness or a life threating infection. The fungi is usually found in the southwest. The greatest number of cases have been found in the san joaquin valley (valley fever), california. Treat with anti-fungal therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
May persist weeks: It is not uncommon for a cough from pneumonia linger for a couple of weeks after the fever and other symptoms disappear. The cough is part of the "clean up" of the lung, as it helps you expel mucus. If you think your child is worsening however, return to your childs doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pharyngoconjunctival fever duration
- Pharyngoconjunctival fever symptoms
- Symptoms of pharyngoconjunctival fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Adult pharyngoconjunctival fever
- How to cure chikungunya fever?
- How to cure dengue fever?
- What cures fever blisters?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free