Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Patella Pain For A Drummer
I have been recognised with recurrent sublexation of patella.Could you please suggest me the best way of cure.I have ligament laxity in all joints.
Biomechanics: Joint Hypermobiliy trait mostly female Many these women have genu varus or valgus, whereby patella rides non-linearly during knee flexion/extension. Knee can be shifted from genu to linear function by placing medial or lateral shoe insert; depending whether foot pronation or supination is desired; shifting vector of upper body weight as it meets leg. Medial insert for varus. Lateral for valgus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on injury: There are literally dozens of different patella injuries. Seek consultation with an expert to determine what type of injury you have and what the pros and cons of various treatment options are. ...Read more
Leukotape: There are lots of ads on the internet: eg, optp (a good company) http://www.Optp.Com/leukotape-p.Aspx "ideal for patellofemoral taping, shoulder realignment, muscle retraining. High tensile strength. Easy-to-tear for quick application. Aggressive zinc oxide adhesive. Contains latex." i could find only 1 medical study at http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/11880802. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cure for chondromalacia patella
- Homeopathic cure for chondromalacia patella
- Patella femoral pain exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Knee pain above patella
- Chondromalacia patella pain
- Exercises for chondromalacia patella pain
- How to strengthen patella tendon?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free