Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Meningococcemia
Bell's Palsy: This partial paralysis of the face is believed to be caused by a virus. For some years, an antiviral medication (acyclovir) had been recommended (if started in the first 3 days), but longer term studies have not shown a benefit. The standard treatment now is oral steroid medication (typically prednisone), which also should be started early. Prednisone is not a cure, but suppresses the inflammation. ...Read more
No cure: There is no cure for the common cold, but there are meds that may make the symptoms a little more bearable. These include over-the-counter pain and fever relievers, nasal sprays, and cough medications. If you have several medical conditions, take prescription medications, or treating a young child, check with your doctor before taking OTC medications. http://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Natural cures for meningococcemia
- How to prevent meningococcemia?
- Meningococcemia statistics
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are children more susceptible to meningococcemia?
- List of tests for meningococcemia
- Meningitis vs meningococcemia
- How to cure vitiligo quickly?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online