Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Intraocular Melanoma
Skin is the largest and one of the most complex organs in the body composed of hundreds of different structures. Nearly any of these elements can degenerate into cancer. However the three most common are: basal cell, squamous cell and melanoma which occur in that order and degree of aggressiveness. Although heredity plays a major role, sun exposure and tobacco use & ...Read more
Melanoma iscancer of melanocytes. Melanocytesare cells that produce the dark pigment, melanin, which is responsible for the color of skin. These cells predominantly occur in skin, but are also found in other parts of the body, including the bowel and the eye (see uveal melanoma). Melanoma can originate in any part of the ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent intraocular melanoma?
- How to treat intraocular melanoma?
- How long does it take to cure a sinus infection on augmentin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to cure strep throat?
- How long does diflucan take to cure a yeast infection?
- How long does it take azithromycin to cure chlamydia?
- How long does it take to fully cure ringworm?
- Talk to a dermatologist online