Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Infection Of The Uterus
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Achy feeling in uterus. Had taken antibiotics for a lung infection that led to a yeast Inf. It's been treated and cured. Period in 7 days.
Endometritis: Endometritis is an infection in the uterus. It can be caused by many different types of bacteria. It usually presents with lower abdominal pain, abnormal foul smelling discharge, and fever. It can occur following pregnancy and is often seen in women who had a prolonged period of time of ruptured membranes prior to delivery. It is also seen in women remote from pregnancy. Treatment is antibiotics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat infection of the uterus?
- How to prevent infection of the uterus?
- How to cure fibroids in uterus naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to cure a yest infection?
- How to cure uti infection?
- How to cure throat infection?
- How to cure toenail infections?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free