Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis
I just got over epidemic keratoconjunctivitis and my spouse now has it. Can i catch it again so soon?
Conjunctivitis: The two names are sometimes used inter changeably. ...Read more
How sure are you that ebola isnt airborne?Do you think we will find a cure for ebola before it becomes an epidemic in the United States?
Not Airborne: Ebola is not an airborne virus btwn humans per the World Health Organization: “ What we know about transmission of the Ebola virus among humans”. However, WHO indicated it might be transmitted “when virus-laden heavy droplets are directly propelled, by coughing or sneezing (which does not mean airborne transmission) onto the mucus membranes or skin with cuts or abrasions of another person.” See: ...Read more
Can sand flea bites trigger eczema? If yes, can this type of eczema be cured and not outbreak again?
Sand Fleas: Sand fleas are known to cause infections such as tungiasis, diseases such as carrions disease, pappataci fever virus and leishmaniasis. Though they are not always seen in the unite states of america, these sand fleas are not a rare find in the caribbean. It is those people who have visited the caribbean and returning home, who are carriers of these pests. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatments for epidemic keratoconjunctivitis
- Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis statistics
- Epidemic keratoconjunctivitis treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of epidemic keratoconjunctivitis complications
- Superior limbic keratoconjunctivitis
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca kcs
- Atopic keratoconjunctivitis symptoms
- Talk to a public health specialist online for free