Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Chest Wall Pain
Chest wall pain is a type of chest pain that is most commonly harmless. It is often caused by costochondritis, or an inflammation of the cartilage that connects the ribs to the sternum, or by a muscle injury to the muscles of the chest wall. It should be distinguished from other, more dangerous, types of chest ...Read more
Chest wall pain: Chest wall pain is very common ie with lifting or straining. Costochondritis defines an area of pain and inflammation on the breast bone area. Sometimes a late sequela of a pulmonary infection. The worst cause would be pulmonary infarct causing pleurisy or pain worse with breathing. ...Read more
Chest wall pain: Chest wall pain occurs with a variety of conditions. In and of itself, it is such a vague complaint that is has very little diagnostic specificity. However, it may be associated with serious underlying disease processes and therefore should not be ignored. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat chest wall pain?
- How long should chest wall pain last?
- How to treat chest wall pain quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Upper chest wall pain
- Muscle pain in chest wall
- Anterior chest wall pain
- Chest wall pain chest pain
- Talk to a thoracic surgeon online for free