Doctor insights on:
How To Cure Brain Abscess
Infection: Brain abscess is an infection in the brain. This is a mass in the brain that is a capsule that is filled with pus. It can lead to pressure in the brain and headaches and seizures. The treatment is surgery to decompress and wash it out. This is followed by antibiotics. The type of infection may vary depending on the type of bacteria. Brain abscess is a serious condition. ...Read more
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Infection: Having a brain abscess meanse having a circumscribed infection or bacteria or fungus in a part of the brain. People can manifest with confusion, fever, headache, vomiting, or seizures. Once this is diagnosed, it usually requires hospitalization in order to start IV antibiotics and to identify the specific organism(e.g. Bug) causing the infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to cure an abscess gum?
- How to cure an abscess in the mouth?
- How to cure a tooth abscess?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should brain abscess last?
- Abscess on brain
- Brain abscess
- How to cure chemical imbalance in brain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free