Doctor insights on:
How To Cure A Urinary Tract Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
How to cure UTI urinary tract infection came after to my sex with my boy friend without protection. Is that any home remedies to cure in home itself?
Antibiotics + fluids: Most reliable and fastest way to cure a UTI is with antibiotics, long-acting Nitrofurantoin macrocrystals (macrobid) twice daily with food or milk, trrimethoprim-sulfa ds (bactrim or septra) or Ciprofloxacin (cipro) are all effective providing the bacterial organism is sensitive. Also drink lots of water to flush ou the bugs. I do not recommend cranberry juice or capsules or other herbs alone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can I naturally cure and treat urinary tract infections and avoid recurrence and frequent pain?
Stay hydrated: There is no sure-fire way to prevent uti's. Some things that may help include: don't wait too long (e.g. Not more than 3-4 hours) between urinations, empty the bladder soon after intercourse, and clean carefully after bowel movements. Although there are no research studies, these are commone sense things that may help reduce the incidence of uti's. ...Read more
Can you please tell me about effective home remedies for urinary tract infection/bladder infection?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take a urinary tract infection to reach the kidneys?
- How long does it take for a urinary tract infection to heal?
- How long does it take for a urinary tract infection to clear up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if you have a urinary tract infection?
- How to know if you have a urinary tract infection?
- How long to you have to be on medicine for a urinary tract infection go away?
- How can i cure a urinary tract infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free