Doctor insights on:
How To Convince Someone To Have An Abortion
I was pregnant&had abortion few days ago at 22wks cuz my baby had ds with heart defect:( when can I try to convince again? I want it so bad
Conceive: You should ask your dr. Who knows you that question. That dr. Knows your situation best. ...Read more
Doctor or clinic: Any doctor or clinic that performs them up to that age in your area. You would have to call and locate someone in your area. ...Read more
Yes: If they have the means to pay for the services, yes. ...Read more
Termination: It varies from state to state, also how late you can get a termination. I'd recommend contacting a local planned parenthood if there is one in your area; if not, their website can point you to resources. Best wishes! ...Read more
If someone got an abortion once, is it possible that they may have problems getting pregnan again?
Depend on baby's age: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to convince your girlfriend to have an abortion?
- How to convince a girl to get an abortion?
- How do i convince someone to stop smoking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to convince teens to eat healthy?
- How to convince an alcoholic to get help?
- How to have an at home abortion?
- How to cope with having an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free