Doctor insights on:
How To Combat Overstimulation On Mushrooms
Don't do them: If you don't like the adverse effects associated with tripping - don't trip. ...Read more
Tough one!: What a tough question. After 27 years of service, I am still trying to figure out how to be a civilian. If you are having issues with nightmares, insomnia, hypervigilance, increased startle, anger, feeling unsafe, avoiding unpleasant memories and just don't feel like you are the same person any more - consider getting help through a vet center or through a veterans affairs medical center. ...Read more
Sunscreen: By far, one of the main contributors of skin aging is uv rays (the sun, tanning beds). So sunscreen should be a part of your otc regimen. Aside from that, retinoids, which are derived from vitamin a, boost collagen production and increase skin cell turnover. This improves fine lines and wrinkles, discolorations, and acne. It's available by prescription, but also over-the-counter (otc) retinol. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What are the things a person should do to combat /eliminate the impact of intense greif ie; 4 example when someone says something nasty to you?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to cure a sinus infection on augmentin?
- How long til amoxicillin starts to work on tooth infection?
- How do i lighten the dark skin on my inner thighs due to chafing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a boil on an ingrown hair follicle?
- How to grow hair on my forehead?
- How to sleep on vyvanse?
- How to get rid of heat bumps on face?
- How do you combat overstimulation while tripping on mushrooms?