Doctor insights on:
How To Clear Yeast Buildup In The Body With A Healthy Diet
Pregnant women should eat a balanced, nutritional diet and increase their calorie intake to meet the needs of the developing fetus and their changing bodies. Eating a range of wholesome and nutritious foods during pregnancy is one of the most important things that women can do to ensure the normal development and growth of the fetus, and it can help to prevent prematurity and low birth weight. For the mother, good nutrition helps to prevent anemia, ...Read more
Is there a shot that reduces yeast in the body I've tried everything from condom changes diet changes even a 6 month treatment of fluconzole sp ?
I believe I have yeast overgrowth in body. Tired, toe fungus , Rosacea , seborhc dermatitis. What is the specific name of diet can I go on? Thanks !
Clear drainage slow drips out of R nare docs say due to allergies. Now having odor, like vaginal secretions - healthy not yeast smell what is that?
I have cleared all symptoms of my yeast infection but one. Yes, my gut and diet are in order. How can I rid the infection in my urethra?
Why?: It's not usually necessary to eliminate yeast from your body. This is not a common problem, and when people are infected with common yeasts (e.g. Candida), it usually affects only mucous membranes, such as the mouth or vagina. These conditions can be treated with topical or oral antifungal drugs. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Causes: Yeast infections are due to a fungus called candida which is normally found in the vagina. However, if there is a lack of healthy vaginal bacteria it can lead to overgrowth of yeast. Some causes of overgrowth: antibiotics, ^ estrogen (pregnancy or some birth control pills), malfunctioning immune system, diabetes mellitus as well as friction against vaginal tissues (intercourse) and douching. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Tips: 1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after soaping up. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to clear yeast buildup in body with healthy diet?
- How to get a healthy body in five steps with pilates ball exercises?
- How does the small intestine work with other systems to keep the body healthy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lose 30 pounds in 3 months with a diet plan?
- How the body adapts to a gradual increase in the amount of exercise?
- How long does it take for gluten to get out of the body in children with celiac disease?
- How do you deal with severe arthritis in the knees on a day to day basis?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online