Doctor insights on:
How To Clean My Breast Before Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Extreme itchy feeling only on breast? Not allergies/rashes. Clothes are clean & changed everyday. Recently stopped breastfeeding a month ago.
Better: Hands down - breast feeding is better. Human milk is designed for human babies. Formula is cow's milk, and while the formula companies have tried to get it to be the best it can, it's design is for baby cows, not humans. It has none of the protective antibodies breast milk does to protect baby from disease in the first months.And breast feeding protects mom from breast cancer and helps lose weight. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Discuss with MD: Hyperkeratosis of the nipple and areola is a rare condition.Its characteristic properties are verrucous thickening and brownish discoloration of the nipples and areola. Usually seen in women in the second and third decade of life. The nipple is seldom affected alone.Lesions may become darker & more verrucous during pregnancy, making breast feeding impossible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Breast Feeding: It is better to not drink at all while you are breast feeding. If you do decide to use alcohol, it depends on the amount your drink, and when you stop. Small amounts can be out of your system in hours. Larger amounts will take 6 or more hours. Negligible alcohol becomes part of the breast milk, so pumping and discarding is not recommended (american academy of pediatrics). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i am allergic to iodine how will they clean my skin before surgery
- How should i clean and care for my breast prosthesis?
- How clean colon before surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i shape my breast after breastfeeding?
- How long will my breasts hurt after stopping breastfeeding?
- Itching breasts before and during my period how common is that
- Will my breasts be ruined after breastfeeding
- Talk to a pediatrician online