Doctor insights on:
How To Check Your Cervix During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
What are risks of manual cervical checks by the ob during pregnancy? Placenta contamination, preterm labor? Had 2 checks in 2 weeks, cervix is fine.
Absolutely not: There is no data to show that the position of the cervix has anything to do with whether or not you could be pregnant. The best way to determine if you are pregnant, is a home pregnancy test. They are fast and accurate and will provide you the answers you are seeking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blue cervix: It may have a bluish tint due to increased blood flow through those tissues. ...Read more
Myths: No. Please review your health class lessons. A fetus is not connected to its mother for about fourteen days after conception. The mother's body has no symptoms from pregnancy until this time when the fetus is big enough to be sharing blood and chemicals with her. True early pregnancy is symptom free. Monitoring the cervix is a complete waste of time and energy! ...Read more
Is checking ur cervix a reliable way to check for pregnancy? Mine is high squishy & closed with creamy white cm. Af is due on the 27th. 11dpo
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to check your cervix for pregnancy?
- How to check if your pregnant without a pregnancy test?
- What happens to your uterus and cervix during early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to check your uterus for pregnancy?
- How does your cervix feel during pregnancy?
- How to check your cervix for ovulation?
- How to check your cervix when pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free