Doctor insights on:
How To Check Your Cervix During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What are risks of manual cervical checks by the ob during pregnancy? Placenta contamination, preterm labor? Had 2 checks in 2 weeks, cervix is fine.
Blue cervix: It may have a bluish tint due to increased blood flow through those tissues. ...Read more
Absolutely not: There is no data to show that the position of the cervix has anything to do with whether or not you could be pregnant. The best way to determine if you are pregnant, is a home pregnancy test. They are fast and accurate and will provide you the answers you are seeking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Myths: No. Please review your health class lessons. A fetus is not connected to its mother for about fourteen days after conception. The mother's body has no symptoms from pregnancy until this time when the fetus is big enough to be sharing blood and chemicals with her. True early pregnancy is symptom free. Monitoring the cervix is a complete waste of time and energy! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to check your cervix for pregnancy?
- How to check your cervix for ovulation?
- How does your cervix feel during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is your cervix low during pregnancy?
- How to check your uterus for pregnancy?
- How to check your stomach for pregnancy?
- How to check your stomach for early pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free