Doctor insights on:
How To Calculate When Your Period Is Due
Implantation bleed: Implantation bleeding is much more common on the internet than in real life. It occurs rarely and exclusively in someone who is pregnant. The only way to know if someone had implantation bleeding or just irregular menstrual bleeding is to wait and see if you are pregnant. If your test is positive then this was implantation bleeding. If it is negative then it is just irregular menstrual bleeding. ...Read more
Not really: It absolutely cannot happen while you are on your period. I suppose it could happen when your period is due if your expected period has been delayed. ...Read more
Is it normal to feel heavier and fatter a week before your period is due and also dose your appetite increase I have all these symptoms why please?
Please ask your doc: Depends on how big it is, if it is stuck to anything and whether your doc is doing it through an abdominal incision, and what type of incision, or thru a laparoscope or thru the da vinci robot so please discuss this with your doc as you doc should discuss this with you at the time the surgery has been scheduled and then after the surg has been done as the answer may change. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to calculate when my period is due?
- How to calculate when my next period is due?
- How to calculate when your baby is due?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to calculate when your next period will be?
- How to figure out when your period is due?
- How to determine when your period is due?
- How to work out when your next period is due?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free