Doctor insights on:
How To Calculate When Your Period Is Due
Ovulation: Yes. Ovulation can occur at various times based on when the egg is ready to be released. The follicular phase of the menstrual cycle can vary (this is the phase before ovulation) which can cause ovulation to occur (and chances of pregnancy) at different times. The luteal phase, the last 14 days is more fixed, so one can calculate when the ovulated by count backward from onset of period. ...Read more
Please ask your doc: Depends on how big it is, if it is stuck to anything and whether your doc is doing it through an abdominal incision, and what type of incision, or thru a laparoscope or thru the da vinci robot so please discuss this with your doc as you doc should discuss this with you at the time the surgery has been scheduled and then after the surg has been done as the answer may change. ...Read more
Is it normal to feel heavier and fatter a week before your period is due and also dose your appetite increase I have all these symptoms why please?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to calculate when my next period is due?
- How to calculate when my period is due?
- How to work out when your next period is due?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to determine when your period is due?
- How to figure out when your period is due?
- How to calculate if your period is late?
- How to know when your period is late?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free