Doctor insights on:
How To Calculate Body Index Mass
BMI IS A MEASURE: Of your weight in relation to your height. Remember that it is an "estimate" of body fat, and a fairly good gauge of your risk for diseases that increase with higher body fat. It is a "screening" tool, not a diagnostic tool.Weight is only one factor related to health risks, so many other factors are taken into consideration. ...Read more
Kg/m2: Bmi is a calculated value of your weight in kilograms (1kg=2.205 lbs) divided by you height in meters squared (1 meter=39.37 in). To square your height, multiply it by itself. I.E. 1.7 x 1.7. It's much easier to use one of the online bmi calculators where you just put in your height and weight and it does all the conversions and calculations for you. ...Read more
Please see below: Body mass index (bmi) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. Bmi is a fairly reliable indicator of body fatness for most people. Formula: weight (lb) / [height (in)]2 x 703 calculate bmi by dividing weight in pounds (lbs) by height in inches (in) squared and multiplying by a conversion factor of 703. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to increase muscle mass and decrease body fat percentage?
- How to calculate the ideal body weight for a football player?
- How to calculate calories burned with body fat percentage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to calculate the max bench press according to body weight?
- Calculate body mass index osteoporosis
- How do you figure out your body mass index without a bmi calculator?
- How to calculate the body fat percentage of overweight people?
- How to calculate body mass index in a wheel chair?