Doctor insights on:
How To Calculate Bmi For Big Boned People
Use this link: You'll need your height & weight. Then go follow this link: http://nhlbisupport.Com/bmi/ and input your numbers into the calculator and it'll show you your bmi. On the side of the page you'll also see the general guides for what a healthy bmi range is. Keep in mind this categorization isn't perfect and some people will fall a little outside the normal range, but still be okay. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Body mass index is also known as BMI. Body mass index (BMI) is a measurement based on a person's height and weight, to decide if a person is too heavy or too light for his height. The index is a number that can be in the underweight range, normal range, overweight range, or obese range. Children use different number ranges than adults do, ...Read more
Use weight & height: The categories normal, overweight, and obese are defined by the body mass index (bmi), which is a measurement that looks at one's weight in comparison to her height. Tall people are allowed to weigh more than short people are. Bmi calculators are available at the doctor's office and also on the internet. An adult with a BMI of 18.5-24.9 is normal, 25-29.9 is overweight, and 30 or more is obese. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Use a calculator : There are so many online calculators now for bmi that you don't have to do the calculation yourself. If you choose to, the formula is: bmi = weight in kilograms / (height in meters x height in meters) . That is ( weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared). I hope that the attached table is helpful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bmi calculator for big boned people
- How to calculate bmi for amputee?
- How long does it take for a big toe fracture to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- About how long does it take for a broken big toe to heal
- Weight watchers for kids how to calculate points
- How to calculate bmi based on bone structure?
- How hard is it for short people to drive a car?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free