Doctor insights on:
How To Bring Down High Blood Pressure
I got high blood pressure i want to know if i eat healthy like broccoli greens fruits would it bring down my high blood pressure?
Low salt diet may : Help a little along with getting down to ideal body weight.However, if it's repeatedly high, take medicine to control it.If u lose the weight, and your BP gets too low, u can come off the meds. ...Read more
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
NO: Proven , right medications under your doctor can lower your blood pressure , prevent complications , like stroke , heart attack etc , please your doctor and take hibiscus tea as health supplement. ...Read more
I got high blood pressure and i went to my doctor he say it might be high cause of salt so how do I bring it down?
Follow your Doctor: I would take the medication as prescribed by your physician. If you are overweight and/or are not exercising then both of those life style choices have to be changed for the better. Eat less sugar and less salt. ...Read more
Depends: If you discovered this during a doctor's visit, ask that doctor for advice. It is important how high each reading is and other facts too. Very high may need medication and close monitoring. A bit high could respond to lifestyle changes: diet, smoking, stress, exercise, etc. Pharmacies, libraries, clinics - even gyms will have handouts - so will your doctor. Good for you! best wishes. ...Read more
Lifestyle changes: Try lifestyle changes first: - don't smoke cigarettes or use any tobacco product. - lose weight if you're overweight. - exercise regularly. - eat a healthy diet that includes lots of fruits and vegetables and is low in fat. - limit your sodium, alcohol and caffeine intake. - try relaxation techniques or biofeedback. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
- HealthTap gives you access to top U.S. certified doctors
- Our doctors are checked, verified and board certified
- Get personalized help and answers directly from the doctor
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to bring down high blood sugar levels?
- How to bring your blood pressure down quickly?
- How to bring your blood pressure down immediately?
- How do you bring down high blood pressure quickly?
- How to get rid of high blood pressure headache?
- How to get rid of a high blood pressure headache?
- How long does it take high blood pressure to cause brain attack?
- How to use l-arginine l citrulline for high blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online for free