Doctor insights on:
How To Boost Immune System To Hepatitis B
Hepatitis b is a viral liver disease. Until vaccines were developed this was a very common cause of hepatitis, and still is in some countries. Hep b is a progressive chronic disease which can lead to cirrhosis and also to cancer of the liver. It is also implicated in the causation ...Read more
Uncomfortable: Not sure what you mean or whether it is related in any way to your liver. Discuss with your doctor. If you have UC there are numerous potential complications. ...Read more
Yes: About 95% of otherwise healthy adults who are exposed to hepatitis b will control the infection with their own immune systems. The hepatitis b (hbv) is hiding in their liver cells, but usually stays dormant. These people will not have problems with hbv unless their immune system is severely compromised (like with cancer chemotherapy). ...Read more
Blood tested and I am not immune to Hepatitis B. Does that also mean that I don't have Hepatitis B or is that a different test?
Complicated : Hep b serologies must be interpreted with caution Some doctors can misinterpret. An immune individual that received a vaccine has (HBV sAb+ , HBV sAg-, HBV core IgG Ab-). Resolved infection (HBV sAb+, ag-, core IgG+). Active infections / chronic infections are always surface antigen positive. If you need help consult me on my prime account ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you boost your immune system?
- How to boost your immune system to fight infection?
- How to boost your immune system fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to boost your childs immune system naturally?
- How can i boost my immune system?
- How to boost the immune system before surgery?
- How to boost immune system when sick?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free