Doctor insights on:
How To Avoid Scar Tissue After Surgery
Which is better with least side effects - nasonex or rhinocort? Have inflamation/little scar tissue after surgery 7 mths ago. on vancomycin for cdiff.
Both good: Both are good. It depends upon person to person. Both have equal side effects. See which one works best for you moreover if you need to take it in long term basis think of treating the cause that is usually allergy. Please visit us at www.ehacstl.com to see how we propose to treat the cause or see an allergist ...Read more
The body is composed of tissue that are classically described as beiing derived from three basic embyonic layers known as the endoderm, mesoderm and ectoderm that then differentiate into the structures that compose the body such as skin, soft tissues, bone, muscle, organs, etc. Stem cells are not differentiated and have the potential to ...Read more
What causes scar tissue to form 2 years after a successful sinus surgery. For the first 1 1/2 years, i did great and then scar tissue started to form?
Is it ok to get surgery on my knee 3 years after i injured it? Will there be complications? What about any scar tissue that has formed?
Orthopedic surgeon: This is a question that requires physical examination, radiographic study and careful history taking. That would determine appropriateness for surgical procedure, which procedure is recommended and based on that - possible complications. If the knee has a significant but repairable injury - an orthopedic surgeon would be able to advise you about surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to soften scar tissue after surgery?
- How to get rid of scar tissue after surgery?
- How to get rid of scar tissue after knee surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent scar tissue after surgery?
- How to treat scar tissue after surgery?
- How to eliminate scar tissue after surgery?
- How long do you have to avoid driving after meniscus tear surgery?
- Breaking up scar tissue after a knee surgery